Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

Last Weekend

We're getting to the point that we're repeating sight seeing (with different people), so this upcoming weekend we're going to Seoul. But for now, highlights of last weekend:

It's raining men? That depends on your definition of men... j/j, hilarious and cute guys.


Hahahaha, I don't know these people, but they are awesome and I can only hope to do awesome things like this with my kids some day. (Isn't he cuuuuuute??!)

We went back to the fortress and walked a different way. This is the east gate. Below at the East gate entrance were people giving away Moccoli. Unfortunately, we had drank the night before (see the above video) so we didn't feel like drinking, free or not.   :(

I didn't take a picture of the gallons and gallons of Moccoli, or the lady who dumped out a full bottle of water to get a full bottle of Moccoli (don't worry I told her she was my hero), but I wish I had. Here's a place holder picture.

On Monday, Miss Kwon (our Korean teacher) taught us how to make Pajong (with squid, of course). We bought frozen squids, and I don't know why it didn't occur to me that the squid would have eyes. The squid was defrosting in the water. I went to turn it over and I jumped and gasped.
Can you blame me? He's looking at me! lol.

Thanks Andy!

4 comments: