Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

The grass may be greener on the other side of the fence, but you still have to mow it!

I've noticed, that locally at least, Koreans love decorative fences. Not just a wrought iron fence, or a picket fence. Fences with kitchy designs. My favorite thus far is a fence with screaming children on it near a school. Unfortunately, I have yet to be ready with my camera when we drive past it. But here's some other, almost as good fences.

Bicycles! Pretty good since we were zooming past at night...

Some seagulls and yellow and blue.

Don't worry, we weren't at a Nazi stronghold, this is Beomosa Temple.

Sunshine!! Such happy fencing for this apartment complex.

Swans with Bubbles??


As awesome as these are, they don't compare to the screaming children fence... My mission, if I choose to accept it (I do!!) is to get a picture of that creepy fence and post it for your enjoyment! Plus, any others I come across, cause they're awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment