Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Engrish - Number 3!

My latest collection of awesome Engrish!

Ok, this isn't Engrish, it's just funny. Wheelchair racing? Yes please!

I didn't want to unfold it, that's just rude. So it actually says "A moment of a black magic".... If they had ever seen Super Troupers, they'd know it was Brown Magic. ;)

It is?!? I'll have to visit next time I'm in the states!

Once again, subliminal messaging. Awesome Pub indeed! (Thanks for looking awesome in this pic Doug and Roy!)

Shannon thinks I'm reading too much into this one... Really? Do you think I am? :D This would have only been better if it had been on the head of some poor unsuspecting Korean.


I would like to reiterate that I'm sure Americans' use of Japanese Characters in T-shirts, decorations, etc, are just as bad as these. And that the Koreans actually use a lot of English correctly in their signs, T-shirts, etc. But those aren't funny, so they don't go on here. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Laura! Totally worth embarrassing Shannon by taking a picture of it in the Mega-Mart then. ;)

    ReplyDelete