Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Shopping (on my own)!

This is really out of order, and I have like 5 other blog posts to do as well, but I don't have a lot of time today and this one promises to be short and sweet.

Today I went on my first solo shopping experience. Success!


This sweet pink broom/dustpan is what I bought for 4300W (about $4.30, not an accurate conversion)

Thus far I've learned how to say Hello, Thank you, 1 and Cat in Korean. (maybe a couple of other words, but these were all I could remember for this)

I went into the apartment convenience store and dug through a box to find this sweet find. Everything was going as planned until I had paid then the Korean clerk made some comment about my purse (I think she said she liked it but god knows). I said Thank You again and hoped that was appropriate and left. lol.

Sorry this post is so short. I've got to clean the apartment (it's gross) before Korean lessons tonight.

Upcoming Blog Posts:
First Class (ok Business) Experience
Haeundae Beach/Park
Understanding the Cherry Blossom Obsession
Food Food Food!
Shinsegae (Worlds Largest Department Store)

No comments:

Post a Comment